Sunday, March 30, 2014

My favourite band

My favourite band is "Big Time Rush". I very very like this band. I hear them every day. I follow them on twitter, instagram etc. I very like them music. My favourite songs are (For Example):
- 'Music Sounds Better With You'
- 'Like Nobody's Around'
- 'Windows Down'
- 'Lost In Love'
- 'Song For You'
- 'Run Wild'
- 'Invisible'
- 'Worldwide'
And so much more. I like every song them. I want Big Time Rush come to Poland. 
I can play guitar some songs them. I follow each person. 
I'm waiting for next episodes "Dancing With The Stars' where is James Maslow. I support him.
I like also 'Heffron Drive' where is Kendall Schmidt from BTR and Dustin Belt. I very like song 'Parallel' and 'Art Of Moving On'. In future I would like have band like Big Time Rush.


No comments:

Post a Comment